Wednesday, September 1, 2010

YAH ITS WEDNESDAY

So today is wednesday. Thank god tomorrow is pay day and I am also getting an extra bonus which will hopefully be here either today or tomorrow. I am so thankful that I have two days left then a three day weekend.

So for this weekend it will be busy as usual but with different stuff. Saturday night Brionna is going to stay at my dads for the night it will be the first time and i am super excited that they are willing to take her. During the day on Saturday we are going to the bridgeport field days to let bri ride the rides and its off to my dad she goes so Paul and I can go back and see all his friends and we can hang with his parents and sister. HE is going to be working the fair all weekend so i know he will be tired.

Sunday we are thinking about just staying in and hanging out maybe we will venture out but i doubt it. And monday will be complete relax day i am so happy that he and i will have three days together well hopefully.

So last week on wednesday I got to see Kenny and it was nice to see him I am going to upload all the pcitures when i get home and i will post some of hima nd Jacob together. Hope everyone is have a good week. I will try and post later this week

No comments:

Post a Comment