Monday, September 20, 2010

FUN TIMES AND PICTURES

So Last week was a little crazy. For those of you who don't know Paul and I have decided that we are moving to a townhouse and getting out of that apartment complex that is nothing but drama and NO room for us. So Last weekend was the first weekend of football and we also started to pack but not with out a trip to the park here is a picture of brionna on the slide...


So the week went as normal...Busy we worked and played and of course had fun then came Friday Brionna and I headed to the mall once I picked her up from day care to pick up her costume for Halloween while waiting for grandma a I got a cute picture of Brionna in her sunglasses. She is going to be Alice and Wonderland for Halloween. Here's her cute picture





On Saturday morning Paul and I were procrastinating getting out of bed so Brionna decided she would come in and play while we layed there. So brionna ventured in to the dogs cage(picture will be posted). It was very cute.

So once we finally got out of bed if was off to start our day i headed to the in laws and then to the farm where brionna got her first pumpkin. Which I don't think she was to sure of but she got used to. WE then went to the store and did our shopping and meet up with daddy and it was off to grandmas for the night for her and Paul and I had a date night and went bowling.



Sunday Morning, Paul and I went to pick up our washer and dryer thanks to Katies brother and then we were off to get the princess. For some reason brionna must not want to do nap time anymore not that we are giving her the option because she was definitely tired as you can tell in the picture.

Once she took a nap it was time for football. We watched and played and watched and played and she is funny. For those of you who may remember I am going to post a picture of a hat that was both worn by Jacob and Kenny when they were little. She thinks it is fun to put it on and run around the house so i am going to leave you with this one last picture and everyone have a great week. I will post again soon.


1 comment:

  1. Date night is awesome and a must! Even if your life is perfect, it is still needed. Brian and I are dropping Julianna at my aunt's house tomorrow night and then heading to the Yankee game - I can't wait. We try to get out by ourselves every couple of weeks. Luckily we can go out and do things with julianna, and she is very good - but it is nice to be just us. :)
    Next year she will be coming to the Yankee games with us! Yayyy.

    I can't wait until we can take her to the park and have fun!

    ReplyDelete