Saturday, September 4, 2010

What A Scary Time

Ok so you are probably wondering why his horrible heading. Well yesterday i worked till three went and got bri and we headed out to do everything we needed to. First stop babies'r'us to turn int he car seat that is to small for her and get a big one.

While in stalling the car seat brionna with in the car with my keys my purse and my phone and little did i know she had locked the doors. Once i got done installing the seat I place brionna in and shut the door. Well she had locked all of my doors so there was Brionna in my truck windows up car not on and all the doors locked and I was with out my cell phone. At that point a panicked and went back into babies r us and they called 911. By the way it was like 91 degrees out yesterday on top of all of this all i could think about was she has to be hot. When we went back out she was laughing and having a grand ole time. I didn't seem to think this was funny but apparently she did. The fire department guys came and got the truck unlocked I would say she was in there maybe 10 minutes thank god they knew what to do. After i got in and turned the car on she stated to dance and laugh at me she was fine thank god. This is a lesson i had to learn the hard way and i can tell you know i keep the keys in my pocket at all times.

After this horrible scare it was off to the mother in laws for her to see her great grandparents. She had fun and they absolutely loved her. Well I am at work on a Saturday as is Paul and then tonight is the Bridgeport field days and Bri is going with grandpa and Grandma Jackie for the night ya!!!!

1 comment: