Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Things

So as I stated in my last post Brionna went to her Grandma and Grandpa Smiths and she had a ball. She never cried once and be haved for them very well still not to sure why i was worried about her so was such a good girl. Paul and I went to the Bridgeport Field Days and we saw friends we only see once a year and of course people we see all the time and we finally got to meet Mikes Girlfriend which by the way I love her she is awesome.

Sunday I picked up Brionna and we headed out to the field days to do rides again which I might add she was very good about it. She loved all the rides and definately had lots of fun. Then we had dinner and called it a night

Monday Brionna and I went shopping with grandma then i cooked dinner for the inlaws and we had family day now everyone is off to start school and brionna will go to daycare for the first time on friday what a sad day!!! She will be ok thouh she is with friends Well back to work i must go

No comments:

Post a Comment