Monday, August 23, 2010

Run,Run,Run,Run

So This past week and weekend was pretty busy for us. My Mom had a garage sale on Friday and Saturday so it was a pretty busy week going through all the stuff That i have at her house. I said multiple times " I think I had more stuff at my moms the at my house" it really was hard to believe. However we got rid of just about all of it.

Friday I worked and then we had a fun evening planned with my mother in-law, sister in-law and my mom. Ya ladies night out!!! Paul came after to work to get Brionna around 8 so she had dinner and left then we ate and had adult conversation and some drinks and just relaxed. It was a really nice time to spend with the girls.

Saturday morning I was suppose to work OT but yet again i woke up with a non functional migraine at 5 am so i call my supervisor and didn't work the OT man when i get that pay check I will wish I had. I went back to sleep and woke up around 7:30 and it was pretty much gone. So we began our day and it was a pretty long one if you as me. Unfortunately Cassidy has fleas and to be cautious we decided that we would bomb the apartment as well as give the cat a bath that was very eventful. So we packet the family up and headed out to my moms. We gave the Cat a bath in the back yard in the dogs cage she actually was really go then it was cassidys turn. We Stayed at my moms for a couple of hours to help with the garage sale. After a couple of hours we left the animals in my moms back yard and head to the in laws for a little bit. After we picked up the animals we headed home opened the windows and then we headed to the grocery store and target. We got home and we did a nice good cleaning of the apartment.

On Saturday night I made Chicken and Gravy with mashed potatoes biscuits. This is my husbands favorite meal and I might add the east meal for me to cook but I was jut not in the mood after all the cleaning and not really sitting at all on Saturday. After Dinner put brionna in the tub and then lied her down and then I sat down and went right to bed. I don't think i was even a wake for 5 minutes after my head hit the pillows.

Sunday was a very rainy and crummy day here it didn't stop at all her all day long. We got up in morning and I made waffles for brionna which she loved. Then we headed out in the blah rain with brionna to get some corn at the farm and stop at my in laws for some Zucchini bread. I dressed her in her rain boats and rain coat very cute I might add I will try and post a picture later. After we ran the around to get this done i dropped them at home and went shopping for a few things. That was nice for a little while of alone time. I came home and started to bake and cook. I had my mom and Dave over for dinner last night it was very nice. I made Steak, Salt Potatoes, Sweet Corn, and Zucchini, I also made some sugar cookies and Chocolate chip cookies for dessert we played some cards and then we relaxed and it was off to bed.

Today we are meeting the baby sitter which I am super excited about. Ill try and post later maybe with some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment