Monday, August 16, 2010

15 Months

Believe it or not. Today Paul is taking Brionna in for her 15 Month check up it is hard to believe she is already so big. For those of you who don't know we have recently found out that Brionna can no longer tolerate Milk at this time and has to have Silk or Soy base Milk. Not everything because she still eats cheese and other things but her most favorite of all is definately out of the question Ice cream. Yesturday we ventured out and got her some dole whip which is a fruit based product which I might add is health and she loved. Yah for health ice cream for Brionna. I am hoping at the appointment we get answers I have some recent concerns with her walking and her feet. Its very hard to miss these appointments because I know he dosn't know the right questions to ask or the answers I want if that makes sense. So lastnight i made a list we will see how many answers I get.

But any way On to my weight loss progress Today i Have begun my journy. Breakfast I had a bowl of Cherrios with some Milk. Lunch I brough A salad packed with veggies, and for snacks I have peaches and tomatos. For dinner it is not set in stone at this time. I am going to proceed with my work day now and I will update later with some answers hopefully from the doctors I am just hoping I can get some where with this whole walking thing with Brionna it really concerns me as a Mom I guess it should right???

Have a great Day Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment