Friday, August 13, 2010

A New Me

Thank God today is Friday and I only have 3 hours and 15 minutes of work left not that I am counting but I am so happy this week is over and I am ready to get on to getting a new me so hope you enjoy what you are about to read and the blogs to follow.

So today I came to the realization when I recently lost 25 lbs my migraines went away. At that time I was eating health and not drinking caffeine or eating chocolate, I was also walking 3-5 miles a day with Brionna after work as well as walking on my lunch hour. However, since then I don't really know what has come over me but I do know I use the excuse it will be too hot for Brionna to sit in the stroller while I walk and I just crave that junk. I told Paul this morning we are starting to eat health again NO MORE SODA NO MORE JUNK AND NO MORE SUGAR I DON"T CARE. I was not having migraines for the longest time and this week I have had one all week long and I absolutely hate it. So I have decided I am going to use my blog to keep me honest I will blog my meals and my exercises every day. So if you want to comment with encouragement i would love that help.





On the good note Monday was my 2 year anniversary to the day I married my best friend. It has been along two years. We have welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world. We will be moving shortly into a town house with more room so that we can eventually welcome another baby into this world. And no that dose not mean I am pregnant because I am not. I also I am not ready at this moment in time to have another baby I am hoping to have another one soon but not to soon. I though I would post a wedding picture of the hubby and I for all to see I still think back to how beautiful this day was and i could never thank my aunt enough for the awesome job she did.














I am determined at this time to become a very health person and a very health mom. Brionna loves fruits and veggies and would choose them over chips or crackers any day. This is awesome I also keep her away from candy which is a key thing because it is just not good for them.

Tonight my sister is coming home from Buffalo and I am hoping she will feel up for a nice long walk at the park. I can wait to see her. This weekend will be a nice family filled weekend. Tomorrow we are going shopping us girls then a cookout at the moms and a relaxing after noon in the pool which will be nice as well. Sunday we will relax like we always do and hopefully I can get Paul to take a nice long walk with me and Brionna in the morning if it is cool. But that is all for now. I hope you all enjoy the journey that I am about to embark on and that you support me in every way you possibly can. Thanks for reading my blog and everyone enjoy your weekend.

1 comment: