Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun Time

So we had a great Family Weekend. Paul called me friday and said that the farm(the Job he works on the Side) called himin to go pick corn on saturday. In my eyes that ment i would be picking out the townhouse on my own. So when he got up at 5:30 am to go i unfortunatly was up as well and unable to fall back to sleep. So I showered and got ready to begin my day. I woke up bri around 8:15 to head to my grandparents. My dad and step mom were there as well which i was aware of and an added bonus for bri even thouugh she may not believe it. I then picked out the townhouse and went home nad waited for Paul to Arrive. Once he was home and showered we went to the grocery store and ran some last minute things we needed to then headed home to cook out and play out pack. Brionna went down for a quick nap and we just talked it was nice to talk to my husband for 5 minutes with out brionna going yah yah yah. That is her new favorite work. We had a cookout with April and Bill and the family it was nice to just spend time outside and relax. We went to bed around 10 which was nice and then it was onto Sunday. Brionna and I got up and headed to church to see everyone She did well in the nursery but only because Grandma was with her. We came home nad she napped while we got laundry done nad the house cleaned up. I made a dinner that was new for me but turnout yummy..Chicken Cordone Blue. Yes the husband loved it and it was very filling. Paul and i then just kinda relaxed the evening away with the Princess. This weekend is going to be nice. We will be married for 2 years on 8/9/2010 and we plan to celebrate this weekend very excited to spend some quality time just Paul and I. I will post some pictures of this weekend as soon as I have 5 minutes tonight My plan is to go home and go to the park to get some of her energy out hopefully it stays nice out.

No comments:

Post a Comment