Friday, July 2, 2010

Buzy Bees

So we have been very busy since monday. Tuesday Brionna go to see my Aunt Pat and Kimmy and it was so nice to see the smile on my grandpas face when she walked in. He was so surprised. Wednesday was a pretty normal day we went for a walk with my mom which was really nice. On Thursday Brionna went to see grandma and grandpa welenc. My husband has been working until 4:15 in the morning the last two days so when you work that late and have to get up with the little one it is very exhausting. We are going to have a great holiday weekend. AS of now we plan Saturday to go to Watkins Glen, Sunday we plan to Veg and Monday maybe a cook out with trisha and Kimmy. Sunday i may stop over to meet Julianna I really want to but with being so busy it is hard to make sure everyone fits in. Well i should go back to work can;t wait till 3:30. I will try and post this weekend. This afternoon will be busy for me

No comments:

Post a Comment