Monday, June 28, 2010

What A Weekend

Saturday was a good day. We went to look at a town house and we feel in love. I am excited and can't wait till November to be in there and not at the apartment anymore. We also went up to the hospital to see Pauls boss and I must say he looked great and he was in great spirits The good news is they got all the cancer and he is Cancer Free Thank God. After we saw Steve we went to see Mary and Elyssa and just spend some time with them. Paul and I had a date night and went to play Putt-Putt which was lots of fun. Sunday was awesome. We dropped Brionna off for a day with grandma and grandpa welenc and we went out on Drew's Boat with Drew, Monica, and Monica. We had a great day in the sun and an awesome day with friends. Thanks for the fun day guys. I didn't get to burned and i did get quite a tan. I have to clue some people in on some upcoming events for this week. Jen FYI aunt pat is coming in tomorrow around 1 and will be at grams till like 5 By the way i cant wait to spend time with her and Kimmy so excited about that!!! Then on Saturday I am going to Watkins Glen for the day to spend the say with the two of them at the track with are pit passes woahoooo... Sunday I get to meet Julianna and then Monday trisha and Kimmy will be back at my grandparents so i hope to get over there for a little bit of time so they get play with little brionna!!!! I can't believe it is already July 4th. What is everyone elses big plans. I do think we might try to get some fire works in but we will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment