Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Big Girl Bed

WE DID IT!!!! That's correct I said Big girl bed. I decided last night I would put Brionna in her toddler bed and see if she would stay in it all night. My lil girl did it. She went to bed at 7:30 and my husband got her up at 10:45. You did read that correctly she sleep for 15 hours and 15 minutes. She didn't even try to get up. I was so excited she did well and now with the newest news I am even more excited. I am not sure if all of you moms know but there was a crib recall on over 2 million cribs with drop-sides there is in article on Syracuse.com if you are interested in fining out more there are multiple manufactures and believe it or not Brionna's Crib is recalled so I guess this is a good time to go into our big Girl Bed. I still can not believe how fast the last 13 month has gone it just does not seem possible that Brionna turned 1 in May and is already walking. I recently had to get out her harness to keep her with us because she will not hold hands and walk instead she sits down and will not go any further. My mom tells me she is just like me...Like Mother like Daughter I guess...Although I must say she has her Daddy's temper and is very strong willed just like him. Well I must go back to work I just wanted to update on our Big Girl Bed I am so Proud Of her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment