Friday, July 9, 2010

Where Have We Been

This weekend was awesome. Saturday Paul and I went to Watkins glen and spent the day with my Aunt Pat and Kimmy It was so much fun. We got to do some drifting in 2010 mustangs got a lot of sun and i got so much needed time with my aunt. Sunday we spent the day at the pool with family. I finally got to meet Julianna which i might add Skye and Brian did an awesome job she is a beautiful baby. I started to have some pain in my ear sunday but didn't really think to much about it and went on with the day. Sunday evening we went to a bonfire at marys which would have been more fun if the bugs were not so bad. Monday morning when i woke up the pain had gone from my ear down my face i at that point was still not going to the doctors we went and hung out with my aunt and kimmy for a little while and then headed to Pauls Parents. The pain was so unbearable at this point i was ready to go to Urgent Care. SO we left brionna eatting her corn on the cob with gram and gramps and went to urgent care to find out I had a very bad ear infection which i might add is still not better. I went to the doctors Today Friday and was told my ear is still not better and now i Have Bronchitis yup just my luck. However I am a little tired and over being sick. Tomorrow i have taken some overtime and then i am going to be going home to clean my house and get some stuff out of closets to go to my moms garage sale. Sunday is Ashleighs first birthday hope i feel better and I hope everyone had a great 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment