Friday, March 18, 2011

Brionna Update

So I told you she was going to an audiologist this will happen tuesday at 10am. Then i have also since gotten her an allergy appointment for testing wish is the 31st. I know that may seem sensless being so young but when you kid breaks out from eatting chicken noodle soup i think its time to find out what she is really allergic to. I know no this will mean more label reading and more thoughts to meals but i cant take her being sick or always having a rash on her face. thats all about her...

This weekend is gong to be busy but fun. We are hoping to go to jacobs game tomorrow at 1030 and our washer is also being delivered. I am thinking the grocery shopping will be done early and then we are going to try and organize toys and get Caden's room all done and ready. I know already. Yes already I am very perticual and want things done sooner than later. But what else can i say

So monday is our sono i will post again and i plan to get some pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment