Monday, October 25, 2010

WHere are The Welencs

We are currently very busy with our move. It is hard to believe that on friday we get the keys to Our Townhouse and that we will be Living there on Saturday. For those of you who don't know i have Been living in an apartment for far to long with too little room. As of Friday we will have a 3 bedroom town house with our own washer and dryer lots of room for all of our stuff and Brionnas Toys. I can't wait to see her reaction on saturday when she comes home.





Let me back track to last week...How is that people eat out all the time and don't cook. Wow that was not fun...All though it was fun to see all of our friends and family and eat somewhere different it is not for us. However one more week and then it will be back to my kitchen for dinners. On Monday i went to BJs at the same time as my sister in law and nephew and brionna and Austin had a ball in the cart heres a picture

The rest of the week is a blue between packing spending time with my Friend Cything and Ash and then being at moms and my in laws. On Friday I went bowling and got a pretty scary phone call that the were rushing my mom to the hospital.

On Saturday My mom came home from the emergency room and she is ok they didn't find anything may just the flu. On Saturday my sister came home and we did Jacobs birthday party and wow those boys were crazy. Then It was home to finish packing and prepare for our week. I will go... But before i go please be aware i will not post again till Monday after we are all settled in and we have done that whole Halloween thing.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your move! Take pictures of the new place and show us!
    Sadly I think we could eat out every night... LOL

    ReplyDelete