Saturday, October 9, 2010

Its The Weekend

So I have been pretty busy lately and i Guess i Neglected to update the blog. I have been subbing for my mother in laws bowling team just about every friday. Today I am working some OT in the morning.Then we are off to Applefest. This is my mom and I and Brionna yay for a girls day.



Lastweekend, was very fun we went apple picking with my dad and smart me didn't bring my camera sorry no pictures however Brionna did ride the pony and she is a very health girl you give her a choice of cookies or an apple and she picks an apple. I made my first apple pie which i didn't eat but the husband and bri did and they loved it. Sunday we didn't do much ...Oh my god i cant believe I forgot we signed all of the paperwork for the townhouse and we are set to move in 2 week and 5 days not that i am counting.



Also are packing is coming along really nice just have to finish the kitchen and the little ones room. I am so ready to have more room and a washer and a dryer right in my very own basement.



At this time I am also planning a birthday party for Paul he is going to be 30 so I am having a big party at the town house the weekend after we move in thank god he has that whole week off so that they house can be unpacked and cleaned. Oh how i wish i had vacation time right now so that i could have everything done or just a break period i am over tired and pretty exhausted.



However on a good note and in close I will tell everyone one christmas present i have recently purchased for Brionna I will be taking her to see The Disney On Ice Princess Show with Mary and Elyssa and Cynthis and some people and we are front row right at the middle of the ice I cant wait this is going to be her first show and i know she will be dancing and loving every minute of it. Thats all for now.



I will take pictures at applefest and try and blog again tomorrow everyone enjoy your weekend and LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment