Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Year Come and Gone

Where Have I been... Well i have been pretty sick... to pretty happy... to i dunno just about everywhere

So we enjoyed our new years with family and Brionna. It was nice to actually hang out with my cousins and the family. Then New years day we spent not doing much of anything. That Monday I had a vacation day with my husband. I then worked till Thursday and had Friday off.

Then The next Monday I had appointments all day so I was on vacation again. We had early intervention come in and do a speech assessment on Brionna and she is a little behind so she will start speech this week. I also had a baby appointment. He is doing great as was I at this appointment. On Thursday i came down with something which was not fun. I called in Friday and spend my day in bed and then went into the Emergency Room around 4:30 and was there till Midnight. After all was said and done i was feeling better and able to drink and not be sick. I am still a little under the weather with a cold but i am feeling much better.

So to start this week it has been uneventful we will be having an uneventful weekend but i will try and get some pictures posted this weekend we did start swim lessons 2 weeks ago...

Have a great week everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment