Wednesday, August 18, 2010

*~*~Hump Day*~*~

Ya For Wednesday and it being Hump day. So this week has been a weird week and I am not to sure why. I have had to call nightly to check to see if i get called to be a jury as of right now I am not needed. I am hoping that i will get called for Thursday or Friday that would be a great break up of my week.

So an Update on Brionna. She went to the doctor. He said she looks great her ankles are still weak and as she gets older they will not turn in anymore. Brionna is Currently 2ft 7in in the 78% tile and weights 28lbs and is in the 87 % tile. She is getting so big and it is so hard to believe.

I am doing really good with my diet I know that i can do it and I have faith in my self. Today i had Cheerios again, for lunch i had a smart ones meal and for dinner i am gonna have a salad and i am going to bake some Zucchini.

I am planning after work to maybe meet up with my mom we will see. However I will be fitting in a walk tonight around the house maybe a mile to two miles which will be nice and feel nice.

I am trying to make a dinner plan for the weekend. Anyone have any good health Ideas or receipt's??? Leave Your Comments HAVE a Wonderful Wednesday Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment